Online Real Estate Records
- Grantor / Grantee index starting January 1, 1987
- Images of abstract real estate documents starting July 16, 1970
- Improved Tract index starting May 1, 1996
- Tax parcel ID numbers on deeds starting August 27, 1996
- Tax parcel ID numbers on all documents starting August 16, 1999
Tapestry (Occasional User)
Tapestry is an Internet access program designed for the occasional real estate professional user to search the land records in the Clay County Recorder's Office using a credit card.
Laredo (Subscription based)
Subscribe to Laredo
If you are interested in subscribing to Laredo, view the access agreement (PDF) for details and then contact the Clay County Recorder's Office to subscribe. Before using Laredo, download and install a Laredo icon on your desktop to access the program. Laredo download installation instructions are available online.
For support contact Fidlar Software by email Support or call them at 563-345-1283.