Full-Time Case Aide
Date Posted: 8/3/2022
Application Deadline: 8/8/2022
Starting Salary Range
- $21.52 per hour
- Monday- Friday
- Associate degree or a two-year college or technical school certification.
• At least 3 to 5 years of prior related work experience.
Valid driver's license
Ability to pass a background check
- This is a MN Merit System Position.
If you are interested in being considered for the position, please apply online with the MN Merit System at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mnmeritsystem and complete the Case Aide (OL-Clay County) – Online Application by Monday, Aug 8, 2022, and complete the Online Exam by Thursday, August 11, 2022.
You may contact Hollie (218-299-7119) if you have any questions regarding the job description or Diane (218-299-7145) if you have any questions regarding the MN Merit System process.
Duties and Essential Functions
The listed examples may not include all the duties performed by all positions in this class.
- To assist in determining client eligibility for CADI, BI, DD and CAC Programs. Gather information needed for client screenings, verify Medical Assistance (MA) eligibility, verify certificate of disability, schedule appointments and compile paperwork for program screening and reassessments.
• To assist with ongoing administrative case management activities to ensure compliance with CADI, BI, DD and CAC Minnesota Rules and Statutes. Open/close cases and complete/maintain screening documents and payment approvals within computer systems. Assist with monitoring budgets. Maintain program master lists, and assist case managers in monitoring of services through surveys and contacting provides.
• To keep well informed of current program rules and regulations and present needs of the target populations.
Clay County provides all eligible employees these great benefits:
- Paid Vacation Time - 12 days per year (increases with longevity)
- Paid Sick Leave – 12 days per year
- Paid Holidays – 10 per year
- Paid Single Health Insurance Plans
- Paid Single Dental Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- County Contribution into Minnesota State Retirement System
Additional benefits offered to eligible Clay County employees:
- Family Health Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Spouse
- Life Insurance for Dependents
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Some positions offer remote and flexible work schedules