Date Posted: 1/6/2023
Application Deadline: Open until filled
RN -2 Year Degree: $ 27.96
- Registered Nurse: bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
- 3-5 years of nursing experience preferred
- Eligible for MN registered nurse license
- At least one year of home and community-based service experience for a bachelor prepared registered nurse and at least two years for an associate degree registered nurse.
- Successfully complete a background investigation
- If you are an eligible military veteran and wish to claim Veteran’s Preference, you must present a legible photocopy of your DD214 form to the Office of Human Resources. All veterans who are certified will be considered for appointment.
Duties and Essential Functions
The listed examples may not include all the duties performed by all positions in this class.
- Provides assessments, support planning and case management to aging and medically fragile individuals requiring home and community-based services.
- Other Public Health nursing duties