We can all do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Encourage your friends, family, and neighbors to download the COVIDaware MN app today: covidawaremn.com.
Free COVID-19 Saliva Testing:
For questions about saliva testing and results, please contact Vault Health at:
Phone: 1-212-880-5494 or 1-800-800-5698
Saliva testing is made available through a partnership between the State of Minnesota and Vault Health.
Testing will be closed November 26th and 27th due to Thanksgiving
At Home COVID-19 Saliva Testing
- To Order an At Home COVID-19 Test for Minnesota Residents
- For More Information on At Home COVID-19 Tests
COVID-19 Saliva Test Site in Moorhead
Testing is available to Minnesota and North Dakota residents.
Mon-Fri: 12 pm - 7 pm
Sat & Sun: 10 am - 4 pm
Closed November 26th and 27th
Former Thomas Edison Elementary School
1110 S. 14th Street
Moorhead, MN 56560
To schedule an appointment online: Click Here
To schedule an appointment over the phone: 1-855-612-0677
For More Information: https://mn.gov/covid19/for-minnesotans/if-sick/testing-locations/community-testing.jsp
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please call your healthcare provider. Your provider will determine if you should be tested.
Guidance on COVID-19:
- What to Do if You Have Had Close Contact With a Person with COVID-19 (PDF)
- What to Do if You Have COVID-19 (PDF)
- What to do if you are waiting for test results (PDF)
- COVID-19 When to return to work (PDF)
- State and County Level Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Data for K-12 Schools: 14-day COVID-19 Case Rate by County (PDF)
- Tips to Remember Your COVID-19 Contacts
- For Further Guidance from Minnesota Department of Health
- Event Risk Assessment Planning Tool: Use this interactive online tool to estimate the chances that 1 person in a group is COVID-19 positive
For weekly video updates from Clay County Public Health, Click Here
For COVID-19 data in Clay County, Click Here
If you need non-emergency transportation for COVID-19 related care, please call 1-800-528-7622 and choose ‘option 3’. For more information, click HERE (PDF)
Red River Valley COVID-19 Task Force
The goal of the Red River Valley COVID-19 Taskforce is the prevention and mitigation of community spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the metro community.
Focus areas of the task force include:
- Implementation of a locally-developed, focused testing strategy
- Dissemination of educational materials and resources
- Providing wrap-around services to support those who are directed to self-isolate after a positive COVID-19 test result
Click Here to visit the official Red River Valley COVID-19 Taskforce webpage and to submit questions and comments.
For the Most Up to Date
651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
First Link Local Hotline
Dial 2-1-1 or text your zipcode to 898-211
The Mission of Clay County Public Health is to assure optimal health of all Clay County residents through effective community planning, services, and partnerships.Clay County Public Health has provided services to Clay County residents since 1969.
Our vision is healthy people and healthy communities.
There may be fees for services, but some fees can be adjusted according to the person’s ability to pay. Clay County Public Health is financed through client fees, Clay County tax dollars, State and Federal funding, insurance reimbursements and grants.
Monthly Health Topics Archive
Read our monthly health topics.
Hot Health Topics
Contaminants of Emerging Concern Program
"Through this program, Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is investigating and communicating the health and exposure potential of contaminants of emerging concern in drinking water. The program supports the Clean Water Fund mission to protect drinking water sources and the MDH mission to protect, maintain, and improve the health of all Minnesotans."