If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please call your healthcare provider. Your provider will determine if you should be tested.
Guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health:
- What to do if you are sick, have had contact with someone who has COVID-19, or are caring for someone who is sick.
- What to do if you are waiting for test results (PDF)
- When to return to work (for non-healthcare businesses) (PDF)
- State and County Level Weekly COVID-19 Report
- Data for K-12 Schools: 14-day COVID-19 Case Rate by County (PDF)
For weekly video updates from Clay County Public Health, Click Here
For COVID-19 data in Clay County, Click Here
Red River Valley COVID-19 Task Force
The goal of the Red River Valley COVID-19 Taskforce is the prevention and mitigation of community spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the metro community.
Focus areas of the task force include:
- Implementation of a locally-developed, focused testing strategy
- Dissemination of educational materials and resources
- Providing wrap-around services to support those who are directed to self-isolate after a positive COVID-19 test result
Click Here to visit the official Red River Valley COVID-19 Taskforce webpage and to submit questions and comments.
For the Most Up to Date
651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
First Link Local Hotline
Dial 2-1-1 or text your zipcode to 898-211
The Mission of Clay County Public Health is to assure optimal health of all Clay County residents through effective community planning, services, and partnerships.Clay County Public Health has provided services to Clay County residents since 1969.
Our vision is healthy people and healthy communities.
There may be fees for services, but some fees can be adjusted according to the person’s ability to pay. Clay County Public Health is financed through client fees, Clay County tax dollars, State and Federal funding, insurance reimbursements and grants.
Monthly Health Topics Archive
Read our monthly health topics.
Hot Health Topics
Contaminants of Emerging Concern Program
"Through this program, Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is investigating and communicating the health and exposure potential of contaminants of emerging concern in drinking water. The program supports the Clean Water Fund mission to protect drinking water sources and the MDH mission to protect, maintain, and improve the health of all Minnesotans."