NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR
WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described
1. Date of Mortgage: April 12, 2019.
2. Mortgagors: Delal Amedi fka Delal Maii, and David Meir Cohen.
3. Mortgagee: Bremer Bank, National Association.
4. Recorded April 26, 2019, as Document No. 788791, Clay County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: None.
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 58.342.0130.
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot 13, in Block 1, of Horizon Shores Villa Addition to the City of Moorhead, Clay
County, Minnesota. This being the same property conveyed to Delal Maii, dated
09/29/2016 and recorded on 10/10/2016 in instrument No 761892, in the Clay County
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 2265 35th Street Circle S,
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560.
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat.
58.02, is Bremer Bank, National Association.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02,
is Bremer Bank, National Association.
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $85,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder
of the Mortgage, is: $90,794.61.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged
premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Clay County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 8, 2023,
9:00 a.m., at the lobby of the Clay County Sheriff’s Department, 911 11th Street N., Moorhead,
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ personal representatives or
assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the
notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagors must vacate the property if the
mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If
this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on December 8, 2023.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE
MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO
FIVE (5) WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES,
SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED
PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE
UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE
DATE: April 18, 2023
O’KEEFFE, O’BRIEN, & LYSON, LTD.
Sarah A. Aaberg
Attorneys for Mortgagee
720 Main Avenue
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
MN Atty No. 0399927
Bremer Bank, National Association, Mortgagee
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR