Clay County Social Services Financial Services Division Customers
715 11th Street North, Suite 102 Moorhead, MN 56560
All visits to the Financial Services Division are by Appointment Only
• Please call or email the appropriate program area for an Appointment:
Adult Team- 218-291-5777- firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Team-218-291-5770- email@example.com
MNSure Team/METS team- 218-299-7044- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Appointments may be scheduled for a phone or in-person interview depending on the program requirements.
NEW APPLICANTS, you may:
• go to ApplyMN.org and complete an application; or
• email or call the appropriate team noted above and request an application be mailed; or
• If you are applying for Cash, SNAP, or Emergency Assistance, you may pick up an application at our office. Once the application is complete, an appointment will be scheduled.
• New applications for health care can apply online at www.mnsure.org
RECERTIFICATIONS, you may:
• Mail, email to the appropriate team, fax, or drop off your recertification in the DROP BOX located at the entrance of the east doors.
• If an interview is needed, we will call to schedule an appointment.
PAPERWORK OR QUESTIONS, you may:
• place your documents in the DROP BOX located in the entrance of the east doors.
• email or call the appropriate team noted above
• Fax to 218-299-7106
Please print your name, date of birth, or case number on all documents you are dropping off
Please make sure there is a phone number or email address so we can reach you.
For PDF Version Click Here (PDF)