The Cass County Joint Water Resource District, Moorhead-Clay County Joint Powers Authority, and Metro Flood Diversion Authority are dedicated to sharing information about the Diversion Project and helping property owners work through their Flowage Easement offer.
The Flowage Easement Informational Meetings and Open Houses will give you the opportunity to meet in person with your land agent and other Project representatives.
They will cover:
Frequently Asked Questions about the Flowage Easement
- Flowage Easement overview and why they are required
- Appraisal process overview
- Mitigation Zones descriptions
- Mitigation requirements for both existing and future structures
Other Mitigation Programs in the Upstream Mitigation Area
- Vehicle Access Considerations
- Post-Operation Debris Cleanup Programs
- Ag Impact Mitigation Programs
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board
March 21 & 22, 2022
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Clay County Law Enforcement Center
911 11th St. N.
For further information on flowage easements and the FM Diversion Area Project
Flowage Easements - Metro Flood Diversion Authority (fmdiversion.gov)