The Minnesota State Legislature established County Extension Committees in 1923. Each county committee consists of nine members, including two of the County Board, the County Auditor or designee, and six county residents appointed.
- Members serve three-year terms and can elect to serve a second term
- Members are asked to attend four meetings per year, mileage and per diem are paid for
Roles and Responsibilities of Committee Members:
- Identify local community needs and Extension resources
- Provide Extension program support and advocacy
- Assist in the development of an annual County Extension budget request
Contact Cecilia Amadou, Regional Director at 218-236-2004 or email@example.com for more information.
To download additional information click here.
Click here to submit your application.