Through Evidenced Based Programming, provide core correctional care, facilitate change in behavior(s) while collaborating with other resources, services and support. Hold clients accountable and work to restore justice for victims.
Supervision of clients may include, but is not limited to:
- Assess risk / need
- Provide case management to include case planning
- Work to repair harm done to victims
- Collaborate and refer for services and support within the community
- Motivate clients in changing behavior
- Monitor fine payments and Community Service Work
- Juveniles on Probation
Reduce recidivism by promoting offender change through proven strategies during safe and secure incarceration and effective community supervision.
Victim Impact Panel Schedule 2023
- January 26th 2023
- April 27th 2023
- July 27th 2023
- October 26th 2023
No Need to Pre-Register!
- Check- in: 5:45 PM
- Starts: 6:15 PM *Door Locks at this Time*
- Ends: 8:00 PM
MN Dept. of Corrections
215 30th St. N Suite 101
Moorhead, MN 56560
**We Share a parking lot with American Legion**
$50 Money Order at time of Check-in made out to - Clay County Probation
Remember - Door Locks at Start Time (6:15 PM)
Any Questions can be directed to Janelle Cheney, District Supervisor 218-849-3129 or by Email.