Where do I sign up to be a volunteer?
All healthcare professionals are requested to fill out an application with Minnesota Responds at http://www.health.state.mn.us/minnesotaresponds. MN Responds is the state data base for volunteers. Medical Reserve Corps county coordinators have access to the data base for their area only. This is a secured website. If you do not have access to the internet to complete an application, contact the Medical Reserve Corps Coordinator and an application will be mail you.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Clay County Medical Reserve Corps (Clay County MRC)?
2. Why do we need an Medical Reserve Corps?
3. Do I have to be a resident of Clay County to join?
4. Can I be a useful volunteer if my license is expired?
5. Who should volunteer?
6. Where do I sign up to be a volunteer?
7. What is the Minnesota Responds-Health Professional Registry?
8. What kind of work would I be volunteering to do?
9. Where will I go if I volunteer?