Where can I get real estate forms?

Clay County does not sell any legal real estate forms. 

The Minnesota Department of Commerce provides free public access to forms as a convenience for the public.  Our staff is prohibited from providing legal advice, including which form you need for your situation for how to fill in a form.  If you have questions regarding these forms, we strongly recommend you speak with an attorney.

Minnesota Department of Commerce

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a Marriage License?
2. Can I get a copy of a birth certificate?
3. How do I obtain divorce records?
4. Is this land torrens or abstract?
5. How can I search a property?
6. Where can I get real estate forms?
7. Does the Recorder's Office provide notary services?
8. Will the Recorder's Office help me fill out my forms?
9. Can I see the list of pending foreclosures?