Filing a Complaint

The county is a resource to parents, the public and child care providers in providing an environment for healthy development.

If you have concerns or complaints regarding rule violations, in a licensed family child care home, call 218-299-5200 and ask for a child care licensor. If there is imminent risk or if child protection related, call 218-299-5200 and ask for the child protection intake worker.