The Board of Law Library Trustees is the group mandated with the management of the Clay County Law Library. This group serves without compensation. The Board meets quarterly with each meeting occurring on the first Monday (unless a holiday) of the quarter.
- Jade M. Rosenfeldt, Clay County Judge
- Crystal Nelson,Clay County Court Administration
- Jenna Kahly, Clay County Commission
- Alexis Madlom, Public Defender Office
- Megan Kelly, Assistant Clay County Attorney
- Emily Lundbohm, Attorney at Law
- Kate Johnson, Jail Administration
- Kari Tuton, Jail Administration
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Click Here (PDF) to read the most recent Bylaws.
- December 5th 2022 at 12 p.m.
- March 6, 2023 at 12 p.m
- June 5, 2023 at 12 p.m
- September 4, 2023 at 12 p.m
- December 4, 2023 at 12 p.m